CASA VFR RPL/PPL/CPL Courses
The aim of the series of self-study lessons is to provide pilots with a comprehensive knowledge of the subjects required to pass the CASA theoretical knowledge examinations and to help them use this knowledge to improve flight safety.
Downloaded the FTAONLINE STUDENT LESSON GUIDE for the different license types.
The course consists of:
- Total of 140 hours of computer based training
- 4000+ pages of on-line manuals
- Aviation glossaries
- 3000+ random based questions
- Examinations with revision for each subject
- Submit comments and request assistance
- Internal messages
- Examination, progress and attendance reports