Flight Training Adelaide acknowledges and is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only collect, use, disclose and hold personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (“the Act”).
We will let you know:
- When we collect information about you; and
- What information we collect and hold about you and why we collect such information; and
- How that information is used by us and the organisations, or types of organisations that the information would usually be disclosed to; and
- If the law requires the collection of such information; and
- The consequences, if any, of you not disclosing such information; and
- That you can access such information and how you can access such information; and
- How you can correct such information if it is not correct.
Collection of Personal Information
Flight Training Adelaide does not collect personal information unless it is necessary for us to carry out our functions and activities as a business. We only collect such information by lawful and fair means and in an unobtrusive way. You may provide us with personal information about yourself or others each time you contact us by phone, fax, letter or e-mail. We need to use this information to provide you with our services and/or products.This information will be used and managed as follows:
- Disclosure of personal information and marketing
We will use and disclose your personal information for the primary purposes of our business as a service provider or a purpose related to our primary purpose such as marketing, where you consent to such disclosure or such disclosure is permitted by the Act. In addition we use such information to market to you products and services offered by Worldweb Management Services unless you have indicated that you do not wish to obtain such marketing offers or material. Such a request can be made to our Privacy Office on +61(0)882094300. We will in such circumstance only use the personal information provided for the sole purpose of providing the service you have requested. In the event that Flight Training Adelaide uses the services of contractors for the delivery of our product, your personal information will be provided to these contractors for the purpose of ensuring that our product is delivered to you as requested. We will not otherwise provide your personal information to a third party without your approval.
- Security and access of personal information
- Ensuring accuracy of the personal information we hold
We will reasonably attempt to ensure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate, up to date and complete. To assist us to do this please provide us with the correct information and inform us if your details have changed. This can be done by providing us with details of any changes to your information by fax or e-mail. If we deny you access or deny a request for correction we will provide you with reasons why we have denied you access or corrected such information in the circumstances.
- Flight Training Adelaide Privacy Complaint Process
If you are concerned with the way Flight Training Adelaide has handled your personal information, please contact our Privacy Officer with your complaint. We will make available to you a privacy complaint form, which you will be required to complete and return to us. This will ensure the prompt investigation of your complaint. If we have not handled your personal information in an appropriate way we will take steps to remedy your concerns promptly.
If you are still concerned, you may contact the Privacy Commissioner.